For over 35 years, Cadex Electronics has been at the leading edge of battery technology. Serving customers in over 100 countries globally, our world-class team empowers local and global clients in getting the most out of their mobile power applications, from Battery Packs to Chargers, Test systems and Lifecycle management technologies. With Headquarters in Richmond, Canada, and a presence in the USA and Germany, we strive to help the world reduce its dependence on fossil fuels by designing and improving Battery systems. For more information, please visit www.cadex.com, or visit our knowledge portal at www.BatteryUniversity.com
Cadex has a full time permanent position available for a Quality Inspector. The successful candidate will have 3+ years in the electronics manufacturing field and possess a good understanding of related processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing inspection of electronic components, sub-assemblies, and/or products as per documented product specifications.
- Assisting in the creation and execution of NCRs.
- Maintaining safe and organized work environment.
- Performing various other duties as required in the Quality Assurance Department.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in electronics manufacturing
- Previous inspection experience is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of electronic and electro-mechanical components.
- Ability to read and understand part and assembly drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with common measuring equipment such as calipers.
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Good computer skills.
- IPC training/certification an asset.
- Understanding of IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronics Assembly)
- Experience in ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 environments.
- Understanding and following safe work practices.
- Working cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Extended health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Matching RRSP contribution upon successful probation.
Interested in Applying?
This position is open to local applicants ONLY. We thank all interested applicants, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted. Qualified applicants are invited to send their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time