Cadex Electronics is an established leader in the development of new technologies that enable new and improved methods for testing and monitoring batteries.As part of its vision to continuously challenge traditional methods and create new value, Cadex is looking for qualified partners who will benefit from incorporating these advances in technology into a new generation of products. Adding Cadex technology will help you…
- Overcome technical obstacles imposed by traditional approaches in fields such as battery fuel gauges and battery management systems.
- Gain a competitive advantage by offering your customers additional value.
- Strengthen your underlying technology platforms
ManufacturingAt our manufacturing plant we facilitate small and medium production runs. We have provision to produce larger volume production in one of our offshore manufacturing plants.
- We comply with CSA, UL, CE, PSE, FDA and other standards
All products undergo functional testing and final burn-in before shipment
R&D CapabilityCadex is a leading manufacturer of battery test and service equipment. Providing all aspects of system design, we combine advanced technology, engineering strength and 25 years of manufacturing excellence. Our award-winning products are sold in over 100 countries.
Quality and innovations are our specialties. Whether you purchase an off-the-shelf model or commission us to develop a custom product, you are always assured of advanced design, superior quality and competitive pricing. Some of our innovations are patent protected.
We like to be of service to you. Our skilled engineers and manufacturing staff will be glad to evaluate your concept and advise on possible improvements. We complete the job on time and budget. The Cadex one-stop solution reduces time-to-market and lowers product development risks.
- Cadex maintains a strong R&D department; one third of the staff is active in engineering.
- Our expertise lies in electronic sensing, measuring techniques and digital power supplies.
- Special attention is placed on charging, SMBus systems and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
- Our turnkey systems include electrical circuits, embedded firmware, software and mechanical designs.
- We are in compliance with CSA, UL, CE, PSE, FDA standards.
- We use Solid Works and Pro/Engineer software and have experience with a wide range of plastic and metal enclosures.