Company OverviewFor over 35 years, Cadex Electronics has been at the leading edge of battery technology. Serving customers in over 100 countries globally, our world-class team empowers local and global clients in getting the most out of their mobile power applications, from Battery Packs to Chargers, Test systems and Lifecycle management technologies. With Headquarters in Richmond, Canada, and a presence in the USA and Germany, we strive to help the world reduce its dependence on fossil fuels by designing and improving Battery systems. For more information, please visit www.cadex.com , or visit our knowledge portal at www.BatteryUniversity.com
OverviewWe are currently recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to join our growing organization. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role within the Cadex QMS team. This individual will help to maintain and improve Cadex’s ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registered QMS.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager as required
- Ensure all required quality records are readily available
- Perform internal audits
- Lead the closure of CARs and OFIs
- Prepare supporting materials for Management Review meetings
- Host and act as the guide for external audits
- Outstanding written and oral English language skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in at least one ISO 9001 registered organization in Canada or the USA. Must have participated in the external audit process and helped to successfully address all audit findings
- Attention to detail; organized
- Sense of urgency
- Able to deal with all levels of management and staff effectively and tactfully
- Fully conversant with Windows and Microsoft software applications
- Experience with ISO 13485 would be an asset, but lack thereof should not in any way discourage otherwise qualified applicants
Interested in Applying?Qualified applicants are invited to send their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.