For over 35 years, Cadex Electronics has been at the leading edge of battery technology. Serving customers in over 100 countries globally, our world-class team empowers local and global clients in getting the most out of their mobile power applications, from Battery Packs to Chargers, Test systems and Lifecycle management technologies. With Headquarters in Richmond, Canada, and a presence in the USA and Germany, we strive to help the world reduce its dependence on fossil fuels by designing and improving Battery systems. For more information, please visit www.cadex.com , or visit our knowledge portal at www.BatteryUniversity.com
Cadex has full time permanent position available for a Materials Coordinator. The successful candidate(s) will have 1-2 years experience in the electronics manufacturing field and possess a good understanding of related processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining Kanban inventory system for multiple Production lines.
- Performing routine stock checks.
- Creating Kanban cards, bins and shelf labels as required.
- Replenishing empty Kanban bins as required.
- Kiting material and parts to the Production floor and/or Contract Manufacturers.
- Maintaining inventory records.
- Maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves.
- Transferring material and parts between physical locations and in MRP.
- Acting as a backup for Shipper/Receiver.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Forklift certification an asset but will train.
- Good computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MRP software.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, utilizing time management and communication skills.
- Ability to relate with others in a team environment.
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Previous Experience in similar tasks.
- Extended health and MSP benefits available after 3 months period.
- Matching RRSP contributions after successful probation.
- Statutory holidays and overtime, where applicable, paid.
- Paid sick and vacations days.
Important note: This position is ONLY for locals. Please state your salary expectation from this position when you apply.
Interested in Applying?
Qualified applicants are invited to send their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.