For over 35 years, Cadex Electronics has been at the leading edge of battery technology. Serving customers in over 100 countries globally, our world-class team empowers local and global clients in getting the most out of their mobile power applications, from Battery Packs to Chargers, Test systems and Lifecycle management technologies. With Headquarters in Richmond, Canada, and a presence in the USA and Germany, we strive to help the world reduce its dependence on fossil fuels by designing and improving Battery systems. For more information, please visit www.cadex.com , or visit our knowledge portal at www.BatteryUniversity.com
Cadex has full time permanent positions available for battery/electronics assemblers. The successful candidate(s) will have 3+ years in the electronics manufacturing field and possess a good understanding of related processes.
- Performing assembly and packaging of electronic components, sub-assemblies, and/or products as per documented product specifications.
- Crimping, screwing, soldering (if IPC certified), press fitting, and/or performing similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Installing finished assemblies or sub-assemblies into cases/chassis.
- Assembling and performing appropriate testing to finished products using company designed fixtures and/or commercial test equipment to ensure they meet specifications and testing standards.
- Using a PC to perform various testing; c-coding, programming as required.
- Maintaining safe and organized working environment.
- Performing various other duties as required on the Production floor.
- Good soldering skills. IPC training/certification an asset.
- Good computer skills.
- Understanding and following safe work practices.
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings.
- Experience in an ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 environments.
- Basic knowledge of electronic components.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good hand dexterity.
- Working cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Previous battery assembly/tab welding experience an asset but will train the right person.
Interested in Applying?
Qualified applicants are invited to send their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.