Embedded Firmware / Software Engineer
Cadex Electronic Inc. is a world leader in quality and innovation of battery test systems, chargers, analyzers that optimize battery performance. We are also currently developing a variety of advanced battery testers which involve complex signal processing. We employ over 65 employees and also operate regional sales offices located in the USA and Nürnberg, Germany.
Cadex is currently seeking an experienced Embedded Firmware / Software Engineer to join our growing organization. You will be expected to design, code, integrate and document firmware for new battery maintenance and analysis tools, as well as BMS and Fuel Gauges for custom battery packs. You may also be asked to help resolve technical issues that arise with legacy products.
- An Engineering or Computer Science Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to code and troubleshoot at the hardware level
- Knowledge of ARM Microcontroller Architecture (M0-M4) and peripherals (or similar)
- 3+ years of product development experience
- Development of software and firmware, through definition, design, coding, verification and product integration
- Assist in bring up of firmware during product development
- Participate in the creation of innovative products
- Support firmware updates in existing products
- May work as part of a team on larger projects, or individually on smaller ones
Interested in Applying?
Qualified applicants are invited to send their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.